The school council has consulted with staff and children to produce the following rules for behaviour in the playground.
- Treat other people as you want to be treated — name-calling of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No fighting, including play-fighting.
- Stay in the playground unless you have a permission card to come in given to you by an adult.
- Play fairly and allow others to play their games.
- Take care of the equipment and follow the rules for the games.
- If there’s a problem, speak to an adult for help to sort it out positively.
- Listen to the adults and follow instructions calmly and politely.
- Use the toilets sensibly, not for playing in.
- No football in the top playground at any time.
School Council April 2010